• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slight AF cramps...

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

AF due on Friday and I think I'm getting slight cramps today... I never get any cramps until on the day of my period so I'm either going to come on early or it's another possible pregnancy sign....

Anyone experienced this?

Thanks
SPC xx

Hi SPC I have been having cramps all week (and never usually have anything like that with AF) and a pain over my hips that comes and goes - when are you testing?

I've got weird twinges near hips and lower abdomen too.

Have already tested a few times and all BFN. Not tested today and won't be now unless AF doesn't come.

When are you testing?

SPC xx

hope u both get bfps, i have been getting af cramps too and pains in my hips but I finishd last af on 28th feb so surely i cant have cramps for the next 2 weeks before the next visit from the :witch:!!! Fingers crossed ladies for us all xx

I posted the exact same thing a few days before my bfp- I never got cramps before the day AF comes too so I'd say that is a possible sign!

Good luck hon. xx

spc im getting the same now!!!! af is not due till sun so very early for af!!! also getting pains near my boobs but more near my armpits??
hope its a good sign for us both. xx

Cramps have gone off now but I'm sure I felt some this morning.

I've also got the tenderness under arms, near boobs.

All very exciting but I still won't believe it until AF doesn't come!!

SPC xx

spc you have the boob/arm pit!!!! lets hope thats a good sign for us both xxx its going to sound strange but i have also struggled to taste my food? thinking im just going mad but we will see
you planning to test in the morning? xxx

I had that too - couldn't taste my yoghurt today and the other day my orange juice tasted of nothing.

Well... I was going to leave it until at least Friday but my ICs turned up today and then I couldn't resist - just did one and a BFN!! :-(

I don't know - I must be making all these symptoms up!

When are you testing?

SPC xx

i think that too but they are def there im NOT MAD!!!! lol
im going to test in the morning with ic, do you think you can hold out to friday when you have all those test??
yeah its strange i have been eating some strong tasting things and no taste what so ever!! wondered if thats a symptom? xx

I think it is a symptom...

I really wish I hadn't tested now..every time I do it I feel down afterwards and wish I hadn't...

I hope you have better luck in the morning!

SPC xx

hugs lovely its is horrible seeing bfn and thats what makes me forget to test as i dont wanna see it xxx good luck to you too lovely xxx

Right...I'm going to learn from this and not do anymore early tests!!

It's just horrible... :-(

So hard tho isn't it..... this TTC is an emotional rollercoaster!!!
Good luck for ur bfp!!
k xxx

totally agree i say that every month better to wait till af late loads of hugs xxxx

Lesson learnt....:doh:

Thanks Louise :hug:

Going to bed now and hopefully will feel more positive tomorrow.

SPC xx

Mornin!

Well... got up this morning and I have some very slight brown discharge - light brown in like watery CM (sorry if TMI!).

I'm assuming this is going to be the start of AF (although it doesn't normally happen like this...).

Will spend today rushing off to the loo!

SPC x

really hope it doesnt turn in to full on af, got everything crossed for you lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back