Sleepy Baby?

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
K is 20 weeks old and has been very sleepy the last two days. She stays awake for about 45 mins to an hour then wants to nap again. Yesterday she had six naps and has had three by noon today. Normally she would be awake closer to two hours and nap for anywhere from 20-45 mins, and have three naps a day. Now she is napping 40mins- an hour. Is this a normal stage, or should I be concerned? She is fairly happy when she is awake, a little crankier than normal, but not a whole lot. xx

Cud be a growth spurt?? They sleep a lot when they grow!! If she doesnt seem unwell then dont worry too much!!
xxx

Hannah been like this last couple of days...barely awake 30-45 mins and cryng with tiredness!!! She has been fussing with her bottle too....i think its just a phase cos she has started doing so many new things the last couple of days....think her little brain just tiring her out...xx

Max is doing the same, i thought it was his jabs but they were last thursday and hes still doing it, hes only 14 weeks though but hes sleeping so much more than normal

im just putting it down to a tired stage, even us as adults can have days where all we wanna do is sleep. as long as there are no other symptoms id say she will prob go back to normal soon?

xxx

At 20 weeks they have the biggest growth spurt of them all so I would assume its that as long as she seems well in herself I'm sure she's fine

xxx

Thanks girls! I didn't know about the 20 week growth spurt. Hopefully that is what's going on. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back