Is it normal?

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Ezzie is only a month and a half and the last few days she has woken up at six had a bottle slept till 7 then been awake till 7.00p.m withlike half an hour cat nap if we're lucky, she then sleeps 7-10 bath, change, bottle and bed for 11:30 then sleep through? Is it normal at her age?

Every baby is different, I think they start sleeping more as they get more active. Zac slept through from 7 weeks, and has only ever had small catnaps In the day until bout 6 months, but now he sleeps 12 hours at night and has an hour and a half in the morning and an hour in the afternoon! My friends baby is 7 months and still doesn't sleep through. Even wen he didn't sleep much in the day, I was just thankful for the sleep at night x

Last edited:
Yes they are all different. Jess didn't nap in the day until she was about 9 weeks, but at 13 weeks has now decided she won't sleep through any more. We're up every 3-4hrs in the night again. It can all change in a matter of days and I think you just have to go with the flow while they are so young. It's very draining having a baby that doesn't nap, as you don't get much rest, but keep your fingers crossed that it could soon change.

my lo slept through for the first three months i was so happy! (and un-tired!), now he's up every 3 hours!!!!!!! im exhausted! i was hoping it was a growth spurt but its lasted months now!!!!!

Campbell slept from 11pm-7am from 5 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back