Sleeping

kedi376

Reaction score
My sleeping pattern appears to be all over the place, yesterday I slept all night, didn't wake once, not even for a pee, then really had to force myself out of the bed when the alarm went off.

Tonight it's 4am and I've been wide awake since 3am. I've been like this for a week now,
one minute sleeping all night the next wide awake.

Is this something I can blame on the pregnancy? Or am I just weird?

:nap:

You can blame the pregnancy. Sleep when you can is my advice. I have naps during the day/after work.

I've been up since 4 too :(

Yep definitely pregnancy related or we are all ill!!!! lol. I'm the same I wake up at all hours then need a pee then need a drink by the time I have done that I am awake and it takes me ages to get back asleep. I am often hungry in the night too!!!!

I was eating toast and chocolate spread at 5.30 this morning. Nice to hear its not just me :)

I was at toasted crumpets and cheese!!!! lol

I am not a great sleeper at the best of times - I never, ever sleep the whole night through (I have a weak bladder so normally need a few wee's in the night :shock:). It also takes me ages to nod off when I do go to bed.

This week I have been falling asleep immediately and only getting up once.

I think that is more to do with it being my first week back at work after being on holiday than anything else though.

Oh I've been the same too, just not been able to sleep. I was worried cos I thought pregnancy was supposed to make me more tired yet I'm wide awake at 4am!!!

It's a shame this site doesn't have a chat room, I could see it would be busy at 4am!! I am knackered in the day and then struggle to sleep at night. And like I said, other nights, I'm asleep really early and don't wake at all. I can't keep up with my body clock! lol

How you feeling today dita?

a chat room would be brill!!!! but then i literally would never do anything else. ha ha xx

a chat room would be brill!!!! but then i literally would never do anything else. ha ha xx

Having on proper conversation would be easier on a chat room but they are hard to manage I think. It's hard enough managing a normal forum. And yes, I'd never get anything done. I'm supposed to be working now, just don't have the motivation.

Got my MW appointment at 1.15, just filling out the form eeeeek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back