trouble sleeping

sarahdilan

Reaction score
For this past week I just cannot sleep at night. Despite being exhausted.

Fine example now ... Its 4am and i'm on here. Been go bed since 11 but just cant nod off. Even if I try and nap go the day its not solid sleep ... I can hear all goings off downstairs.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I expected this much later on but not this early. I'm shattered

Snap. Got off ok. DH woke at 3am and decided to start talking to me. He's now snoring away and I am wide awake. Feel knackered but have headache and just had to eat a biscuit because of waves of MS. Now having uncharitable thoughts about nerfing him off the bed.

I'm currently having a short break from ms but am experiencing the headache and the snoring. Great fun eh. :)

Also he's just farted on me too! I am less than impressed and getting grumpier by the second.

I'm awake between 4 and 5 most mornings, sometimes I need to eat something, other times, like last night, I had a horrible nightmare about miscarrying, for some reason I was trying to get into a fridge to stop it but the fridge was too small. Other times I'm just awake and despite being tired can't get off again.

DH seemed to sense danger (I was about to hurt him) woke up and stroked my head until I went to sleep. Still knackered though.

Oh bless your OH ninjakitty, even if it was self preservation! x

DH seemed to sense danger (I was about to hurt him) woke up and stroked my head until I went to sleep. Still knackered though.

Aw ... Thats nice.

I got up for a toilet run and found my oh in my spot. I informed him that I wasn't quite ready to give up on sleep as it woz only 5am but i'd been awake 3 hours. Response woz to tell me thats far too early for him as if turned over and went back to sleep.

In his defence I did get an apology this morning and been treat like a princess all day... All is forgiven ... This time

I wake up around 5 as well! It's really annoying! I read that it can be normal in early pregnancy and that it's due to your senses being sharpened, so you'll wake up from little disturbances like sounds, movement, sunrise etc.. My husband has been waking up "with the sun" for weeks, he can't sleep when the room gets too light, and I would always just sleep until 8 or 9 (or when the alarm went off if I couldn't sleep for that long :p) That has all changed this week though..

Try to get rid of any noise (clocks, computer fans etc) put some dark curtains or blinds in front of your bedroom window, don't get too hot or too cold, etc. etc. Don't remember all the tips I read.. But basically your senses are more alert (In preparation for taking care of the baby maybe?) so sleeping will be more difficult unfortunately :(

I hate the irony of being knackered out by early pregnancy but then not being able to sleep.

Ive had this for the last few nights too! I must have woken every hour on the hour last night and actually cried when my alarm went off for work this morning :-(

Mercifully slept well last night. Still woke up between 4 & 5 am but got to sleep again. Woo hoo :)

i'm still awake around 5, and normally doze off about 5.30 and the islamic call to prayer goes off outside my bedroom window at 5.45 ....argh! the one plus is that for my OH in UK its 11 10-11 pm so i text him and he calls for a chat :). not sure how i'll keep myself occupied in the early hours when he's actually here :s

Ive had a broken sleep pattern too. Getting to sleep is no problem but i wake at 3, 4 or five in the morning. Mostly it's to go for a pee, again!!

Last night i woke up at 12:30am i had only been sleeping for 2 1/2 hours. So i forced my eyelids shut and fell to sleep, eventually!

I got some sleep last nite and even Overlayed. Got 6hours solid sleep. I feel so much better this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back