Is It Normal?

BeanInBelly

Reaction score
hey all

im new in here :wave:

was wondering how has pregnancy effected your sleep?

before my BFP i slept from about 3am to 8am and it done me well, now im finding myself in bed from 7pm sleeping by 8pm and not waking up until 8am the next day! an hour after im awake, i could sleep again! is this normal? :nap:

ps. im about 6 weeks now :)

Last edited:
Tiredness is very common in early pregnancy hun - perfectly normal!!

Get as much sleep and rest as you can!!

xxxxxxxxx

I'm exactly the same!! I'm now having to get up several times for a wee too and it's going my head in!!

I've been the opposite I wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep and waking up so early! I wish I slept longer I'm always so tired! Enjoy sleeping more its good for you and baby xx

I feel I could sleep for 24 hours non stop , but the reality is I keep waking up if it's not for the loo, then it's usually an awful nightmare , I guess it's the racing pregnancy hormones . I agree try and get as much rest as you can when you can. Take care.

I'm waking up at about 5am every morning (usually needing the loo) and taking hours to go back to sleep.

What you're experiencing i gather is v normal :)

Yep, I could sleep 24hrs a day! I'm so pleased I'm not getting up to pee during the night yet (actually hoping I dont ever get up to pee at night like last time!)

The incredible tiredness and exhaustion is the first main symptom I had and its not getting much better. I'm now 8w+2d and I'm off work because i just can't function....I hope that it eases for you and as the others have said, just make sure you get plenty of rest when you can!XX

very much sooo normal, its slightly fades in tri2 and comes back in tri 3, enjoy your sleep i know i am xxx

yup sorry quite normal - you poor body is going flat out creating a whole perfect baby by 12 weeks preg - amazing isn't it!

Don't worry it will go away and you will start getting you energy back in tri2 , then you will move onto broken sleep in tri 3 preparing you for no sleep after baby is born, as your a night owl yourll be just fine!

Hi I was exactly the same but the past couple of days it has started to ease and I can stay awake until about 9pm. Enjoy it whilst you can I know I am x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back