Sleeping on your front!!??

Kerry

Reaction score
I normally sleep on my front and have just got to a stage where it is now uncomfortable and it doesn't feel right anymore. I now remember this from my first two.

I also sometimes sleep on my right side and keep reading how it is better for circulation to sleep on your left side which I also find really hard.

Anyone else finding sleeping uncomfortable already!!

yep I find myself constantly turning around in my sleep, never seeming to get in a comfortable enough possition which can be very frustrating! I am also at an early stage (11 weeks and just starting to get the bump) and can only lay on my front for about 10 mins or so.

Hi Yes Im finding it very uncomfortable sleeping on my front now, due to sore enlarged boobs!

Need to update my signature!

I am only 5 weeks and my boobs are really sore so I can't sleep on my front. Also, after a while, I get crampy twinges in my abdomen if I stay on my front for too long. So...I am currently trying to get comfortable on my back!

I have loads of probs with getting comfy last night I rolled onto my left side and got kicked for my troubles so ended up rolling about trying to find the comfy spot so all that about left side better circulation my baby does not agree with!

If it isnt the sore boobs its got to be the sea sicky feeling you getting fromlying on your stomach. So you then try and sleep on your side but the minute you get up your back is killing you and your standing stuck in the middle of the floor! Help lol

Although I wouldnt change it for World!

Hope all is well!

When I wake up I can tell if I've layed on my ummy coz it hurts like hell! Like everything is stretching back into place - ouch :x

Trying to sleep with a pillow between my legs to stop my but I wake up and its at the other side of the bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back