Sleeping Positions???

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,:wave:

How is everyone sleeping?

Im trying to get used to my left side but i love sleeping on my tummy and my back.

Is it really bad to sleep on your back?

xxx

I think at this stage it's fine Spinney, it's just when you get bigger the weight can cut off your blood supply! I stopped lying on my tummy about 2 weeks ago, which was when it finally got too uncomfortable xx

I am still sleeping on my tummy or on one of my sides, I occasionally sleep on my back but you shouldn't really worry about that, sleeping on your tummy it will become uncomfortable at some point and you will naturally stop doing it. My gynecologist says start the night by sleeping on one of your sides with a pillow to support your back and if you roll on your back during the night it's fine. Apparently that position will be uncomfortable anyway to sustain fr longer periods at night so no harm

Thanx Hope, another thing i dont have to stress about xxx

make the most of being able to sleep how u want xxx

I slept on my tummy untill it got too big! When it gets uncomfortable, you'll stop doing it and you wont hurt the baby! You'll just find a New sleeping position!

I was awake on and off for most of last night. And I'm getting up über early - weird :) xx

I always sleep on my side, just more comfy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back