Lying on your belly to sleep

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Hey I just had a thought.

I have problems sleeping if I dont sleep on my front, but it has only just occured to me...

Am I squashing my baby?? Sounds silly I know but I have never thought to ask before?

Its already becoming difficult as my boobs are getting too big!! Anyone else sleep on their front?

:|

i still sleep on my front, i think its ok to sleep on your front as long as you feel cofortable, as soon as it starts feeling unconfortable dont do it.

sarahxxx
hope that makes sense

I agree - your bump will eventually press on you and it will become too uncomfortable to sleep on your belly so make the most of it - you're not squashing the little bean just yet and your body will tell you when it's no longer safe!

LBxx

I also sleep on my tummy but have recently been trying to sleep on my side. I'm that tired i soon go to sleep. :sleep:

Hi,

Although this is my fourth pregnancy, I was wondering the same.

I sleep on my tummy a lot to sleep and over the past week or so (and before I found out I was pregnant), I am sure I can feel a little lump/hard area right down low when I lay on my tummy. It's not actually very comfortable, so have taken to sleeping on my side already.

Is it possible to feel it this early? Or am I just being a bit paranoid? Or am I feeling something else?

Heather x

I have only just stopped sleeping on my belly. I think its fine as long as your comfy.

I automatically do it but I think body will tell me when not to.

Hi

I asked my MW if it was okay for me to sleep on my front whilst I'm able to and she said it was fine.

Caz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back