Over Tired

Soozee

Reaction score
I just woke up and its 4:40 pm! Slept all day. Don't know what my problem is lately. Can't stay awake for more than a few hours at a time. Is this normal in the final weeks? Anyone else here feeling over tired? I don't remember sleeping this much with my first, but that was 12 years ago ..

Are your iron levels ok? How are you sleeping at night? These can all be factors! I know I am definitely more tired now but I don't sleep so great at night.

Hope your energy picks up :D

i feel tired too but unfortunately i can't sleep coz ive got other rugrats to chase after :wall:

sleep when you want if you can. you must need it. :hug:

I have been sooooo tired since i hit 30 weeks hun. Its horrible. I am finding that doing the smallest thing is wiping me out and im getting really intolerent of stuff and irritable.

Sleep when you can is my moto! If this is your first child make the most of it, ive got a 3 yr old and so dont get chance to sleep other than through the night, which is incidently when baby chooses to be most active :rotfl:

Love ali xxx

Thats a good question. Think I should see doc again. Went to hospital by ambulance last month cuz iron levels were so low. Got some iron tablets, but recently had another test done and iron is still too low. Don't want to OD on iron though! I don't really like taking medication or pills, but I suppose you do what you gotta when PG.

Anyone here taking antenatal vitamins? I was wondering if I should get some, to boost my energy and help my baby grow healthy. Don't know if they work to help my energy levels...

Hi Soozee,
Don't worry about ODing on Iron tabs, you can't, your body will only absorb as much as it needs and the rest will pass through, usually noticed by charcoal poo!!! Sorry TMI :oops: :oops:

Bev x x

Oh I hope you're right Bev. Don't want to go off the iron tablets. So its like taking vitamin C or something, if your body doesn't need it, you will get rid of it.

Already had the black poo :moon: Doc warned me about that :oops:

i had that tireness and docs thought i was aneamic but turns out i wasnt and just overworked try to take it easy and relax as much as poss and eat little and often and keep you're fluids and blood sugar up...

I get really low blood sugar which causes sickness, tiredness, dizzyness and i just generally go out of it and feel terrible and can faint from it. So be carefull and make sure you are still getting some sugar in you're diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back