Soooooo tired

Tillytots

Reaction score
As the title says I am so friggin tired! I felt like this in First Tri then at about 15 weeks statred waking up and now Im back to :sleep: :sleep: I got up this morning at 8am after sleeping all night ( very unusual ) and by 10.30 am I was back in bed again and woke up at 12.40am :shock: Anyone else gone all tired again??

xx

i started getting rele tired again at about 20-24 weeks just kept climbing in and out of bed :)

yep i've been tired the whole way :(

it's really horrible, yesterday i woke up at half 7, back to bed at 10, slept till half 2, back to bed at 11, slept till half 7 :wall:

I am shattered

I started back at work yesterday and it killed me - as a result I hardly slept last night and today I have been walking like a zombie all day :(

But people keep telling me "You are looking well". wtf - where about :lol:

Just want my bed and the weather is horrible. Loads of people in school had had accidents on the way in this morning and now I am petrified about driving home.

I'm knackered too :sleep:

Got up at 7.30 to have brekkie with DH b4 he went to work then fell asleep till Mum called at 10.30 then fell back asleep until 12:40!

Also have been having really weird dreams and keep dreaming I'm having a girl? What does that mean? My Mum dreamt that she was having a boy with me.. so maybe I'm team blue?? Have 20wk scan on 7th Feb and can't wait!!!

I keep dreaming I am having a girl too

Wait til 3rd tri where sleeping becomes a thing of the past! LOL :rotfl:

Im still in the tired stage, have been since about 3 weeks!! Keep waiting for a burst of energy!
Iv also had a migrane all day so been in and out of bed all day trying to get rid of it :(

I am knackered too Tilly! Hope you get over it soon :hug:

Bee - how many people have had accidents? You're right to be scared, my half hour commute across the moors scares me every day, but I think that's just my terrible driving :rotfl:

2 people had accidents, loads of near misses, one guy fell off his bicycle and had to go to hospital and people keep falling :(

Its now pouring it but the weather is forecast for snow - if it does I won't get to school tomorrow :lol: Its in the middle of nowhere

What a shame if you couldn't possibly make it to school! Are you in Scotland then? Hopefully the snow will reach Northern England too :pray:

Yeah I know! What a shame :lol:

Yeah central scotland and the school is half an hour away in a rural area - if it snows slightly where I live then its bucketing it down at the school.

i seemed to get energy from somewhere 17/18 weeks and the last wk i have gone tired again, im just home from work and i want my bed already :sleep:

Im really tired all the time too, but i put mine down to having 4 other children

Hello
i am really struggling too tilly and bee im in the borders of scotland with 1 hour commute and really scared too, the wind today and snow on monday, just so scary. hope i sleep tonight waking zombie today toox

Ginnymarie said:
Hello
i am really struggling too tilly and bee im in the borders of scotland with 1 hour commute and really scared too, the wind today and snow on monday, just so scary. hope i sleep tonight waking zombie today toox

Not good is it? I didn't sleep at all last night cos of the stupid wind :( I was petrified of what I would find blown over in the morning.

I didn't sleep all night because of my husband's stupid wind :rotfl:

debecca said:
I didn't sleep all night because of my husband's stupid wind :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't have that to contend with - my bed is MY bed and I hog it all :lol:

I've been really tired the past few days. Went back to bed after taking James to school yesterday and didn't get up till 1pm, then lazed in the bath for an hour before picking James up :oops:

Had to struggle not to climb back into bed again this morning. Haven't done anything productive, I have got a cold though so thats my excuse.

Poor you muppetmummy. Hope you get better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back