Sleep

ella

Reaction score
I went to bed at 11 last night and wait for it I woke up at ........ 09.45 :shock: :shock: only woke up briefly when DH got up and to turn a couple of times - didn't pee once :shock: :shock:

I did overdo it a little yesterday though - might go for a nap soon :bored: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i did the exact same last night
didnt even wake up once to turn over, and when i woke up, all my bump had gone to one side... it looked like i was pregnant on the side of my body :lol:

Oh to sleep soundly again - I wish :sleep: I was (bizarrely) having dreams about scallops last night and woke up at least 5 times!!!

Can't wait to go on Maternity leave so I can stay in bed later in mornings... I'm dead on my feet by mid-afternoon :(

I had a night like that last week i couldnt BELIEVE it!! BUt it didnt last! I went back to peeing 5 times a night the next day :(

I just always feel knakered....

Although I do wake up a zillion times a night, and even when I have naps I still wake up to drink water, gavascon and go for a pee... :roll:

But now I am much more shattered than I was before... and as I don't know when I'll next get the chance to sleep I'm taking every opportunity I can.. :rotfl:

:talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

I HATE ALL U GOOD SLEEPERS :evil:

I think I must have woken up at least 20 times last night in agony, not a good night at all :( im shattered today... someone send me some sleep dust pweeeease!! :pray:

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:

was it something in the air i wonder :think:

I had a good night too for once, slept right thru, just didn't wanna get up for the school run :roll:

Your so lucky! I'm normally a brilliant sleeper but over that last couple of months each night seems to be getting worse :( I'm up and down like a yo-yo needing to pee, get a drink, pee again but the worst thing of all is my aching hips!

I'm starting to dread bed time :cry:

Well I spoke to soon - stayed up watching TV last night till one then got to sleep and woke up at four! - got up at five because I was getting a headache lying in bed and been up since - looks like that amazing nights sleep was a one off :roll:

this morning when i went for my morning pee, while i walked to the bathroom till i sat down i had this really weird pain like around where the babies head would be if he was head down do you think it was pain from that or just a random pain cos it went after i pee'd??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back