How do you get a lazy man out of bed??

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Right is he dosnt get up soon
i am going to jump on him and tickle his feet and shout in his hears WAKE UP!!! :twisted:

this is geeting rediculous now :shakehead: :shakehead:

it nealry MID DAY :shakehead: :shock:

He did hav to get up very ealry yesterday to go to Wales and he dose work long hours when hes at work the rest of the week
abd he catchs up at the weeked on sleep

BUT hes had his sleep now AND IM BORED :x
i thought he ws getting up before when i made him brekky but oh no hes gone back to sleep

ok what evil things can i do to him :think: :think: :think: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
take the covers away and bounce on his stomach
yep im off to do that now
ive also put the windows player on LOUD playing my Music HE HATES
heheheheeheeh :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl:

please sort mine out - it must be all coppers lol

Mine didnt come to bed til 3am ?????? WHY?????? i do not know, But we are supposed to be going getting carpets for the spare bedrooms!!! he doesnt mind goin out at 2pm, but what if we dont find anything?? I was it sorted now!!!!!

lol

HELP ME AND GEORDIE LASS

XXX

I used to let the dogs up the stairs and they would leap onto the bed. I've never seen a man move so fast in my life as when those dogs would leap up and go to give him a face wash :rotfl:

mines still in bed! He's insisting on knocking down a wall in our bedroom and painting both rooms but all he's done so far is pull down a perfectly fine fitted wardobe so we now have nowhere to store our clothes and he's made several holes in the wall with a hammer :x

Where the wardrobes gone there is a patch of floor with no carpet or wall paper. I'm due in 5 weeks, and James was 2 weeks early! :shock: :shock: :shock:

He's sabotaged my nesting, feel like attacking him with his hammer :x :x :x

Haha mine is the same today.

But he works long hours all week and yesterday we both got woken up at 8am to bulding work outside our house.
Well i was awake anyway... but still.

I dont mind right now...
Its Sunday....
but ive had a bath and my hair is wet...
So im holding off on using the hairdryer for a bit longer...
But soon.... its going on, and oh he'll be up

:twisted: hehe
Both going to go shopping soon :D
Making my first ever roast dinner all by myself today :cheer:

Just shout OMG my waters have broken!!!! Trust me that will get him out of bed quicker than any jug of water... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Just shout OMG my waters have broken!!!! Trust me that will get him out of bed quicker than any jug of water... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd probably get a slap for doing that lol
Good idea though :rotfl:

Squiglet said:

:rotfl: that should do it!!

1sttimemum said:
Squiglet said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
James would never fogive me if i did that but oh how tempting
i may do that next time beacuse im evil and it would be sooooooooo funny to see his reaction :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

he's up :dance: and had a shower now were going out for a few hours

Hope your mans up now Joanne and you LFC sarah
:hug: :wave:

geordie lass said:
1sttimemum said:
Squiglet said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
James would never fogive me if i did that but oh how tempting
i may do that next time beacuse im evil and it would be sooooooooo funny to see his reaction :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

he's up :dance: and had a shower now were going out for a few hours

Hope your mans up now Joanne and you LFC sarah
:hug: :wave:

Woop woop!!
Yers showing...
then were going food shopping :cheer:

hehe! might try the boob leakage thing next time :D

He's up now cos he wanted coffee :twisted:

Once up OH did redeem himself. He has cleaned the playroom/guestroom (which was an absolute tip! I haven't set foot in there for months and it's where all James toys live, and my ironing mountain.... you can imagine the carnage! :oops:) , including moving all the furniture to hoover behind it and taking the curtains down so I could wash them, and putting them up again.
He also went through James' toy box and chucked out all the broken stuff.

Maybe he might sort out the bedrooms next weekend :D

muppetmummy said:
Once up OH did redeem himself. He has cleaned the playroom/guestroom (which was an absolute tip! I haven't set foot in there for months and it's where all James toys live, and my ironing mountain.... you can imagine the carnage! :oops:) , including moving all the furniture to hoover behind it and taking the curtains down so I could wash them, and putting them up again.
He also went through James' toy box and chucked out all the broken stuff.

Maybe he might sort out the bedrooms next weekend :D

Well done your Oh
he has redemend him self
glad he finaly got out of bed hun
:lol: sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members