Sleep Sacks

stephlw25

Reaction score
Is anyone else using those sleeping bags for their little un!?

I used one with Jamie for the past two nights, the first night he slept til 8am!!(couldnt believe it!!!) and tonight he slept til 7.30am! plus he has a feed and goes back to sleep til 10ish!!

So im convinced hes more snuggley, cosy and warm which obviously is making him sleep longer!!! yay!!!

hey kay wow thats really good, sounds like summer is settling down now! at least you can get a bit more sleep!!

Jamie is still in his moses basket, i just thought id try the sleeping bag as no matter how much i tucked him in the little wriggler would always manage to kick his sheets off!!!!

Yeah I have two of them but it's been to hot latey but will give it a go in the next few days. Bought them and forgot I had them - typical ;)

Mimikins

Have you tried your sleeping bags yet?

We were looking at them again on sunday and still haven't decided on whether to get them or not

i think there great! my daughter always shuffles about then she gets cold but this dont happen with her sleep sac n wen i put it on her she knows its sleep time, mine was £6 from matalan its a lovely pink one :)

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
Mimikins

Have you tried your sleeping bags yet?

We were looking at them again on sunday and still haven't decided on whether to get them or not

Yes I have now weaned my man off of swaddling and into the bags and he is sleeping the same which is great, I think they are a great idea as you don't have to worry about them drowing in their sheets. It was too warm to use mine before but now they are fab, he also looks cute in them.

i agree, they are such a good idea. And after waking up to see Jamie with his blanket over the top of his head!!!! ( :shock: ) i am now going to use the sleeping bags all the time!! Cant believe he managed to do it thou as i tucked the sheets in right underneath the mattress!! just shows how strong they are!!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back