sleep, remember that?!

charlotte_

Reaction score
i'm having such a crap time sleeping. i'm not really uncomfortable, i just can't seem to fall asleep (when i'm supposed to, i'm fine sleeping in the afternoons though!) i'm knackered, and all bleary eyed from yawning but i just can't nod off, it's so frustrating. anyone else?

That would be me , hence being on pc at 4am, been awake from bout half 2. Cme 11 ill be knackered again, but ie got a guy coming to fix dishwasher so i cant go back to bed till hes been, then ill have a nap be all wide awake till bedtime and be up at crack of dawn tommorrow again

think everyones the same in the last tri hun :hug: :hug: :hug: think its natures way of getting us used to being awake all the time with a newborn :D make sure you get as much rest as possible even if your not sleeping try and lie down and shut your eyes and relax and of course take advantage of any sleep you can get :hug: xxxxxxx

Ive been like this throughout the pregnancy.. i look like ive been punched in both eyes! Because of the lack of sleep i left work a week earlier than planned. just couldnt concentrate.

Claire x

Ahhh i know exactly how you feel. i now dread going to bed as i am awake EVERY night from 2-5am. It is starting to do my head in. As an aside, all my friends think I must be so lonely at home as I am now overdue they keep coming round in the mornings when all I want is a sofa day and catch up on some sleep and not have to worry if the dog poo in the garden is picked up and that i have hoover lines in the carpet....!!!!

At least when we have LO we will have a reason for being awake!

lots of love,
NatalieXXXXXX

Me and my OH were saying about this the other day - I can't sleep for all the usual pregnancy niggles yet he can't sleep because I snore! How can I be snoring when I don't feel like I'm getting sleep? :think: Luckily for me he's quite good natured and says it's just a preparation for the disturbed nights the baby will bring but we're both suffering now. Hurry up baby, we're both hoping that the snoring and being uncomfortable will go so we can enjoy the odd 2 hours of sleep when you arrive!

I can sympathise. I too can't get to sleep and end up tossing and turning and lying wide awake until the small hours of the morning when I finally manage to drop off. Then I'm awake at 6am ish for a wee, then I get up about 9am ish when I've had enough of lying in bed getting dead legs from lying on my sides too much!! :wall:
I then end up dropping off in the afternoons, and it's a vicious circle coz I try to stay awake in the day so I can sleep better at night - doesn't happen!!

:rotfl: i miss my pregnant sleep, what i wouldent give 4 a decent nights kip enjoy it girls while u can.

when LO comes u wont remember sleep lol but in sayin that i remember moaning about sleep when i was pregnant 2 lol

:rotfl: i miss my pregnant sleep, what i wouldent give 4 a decent nights kip enjoy it girls while u can.

when LO comes u wont remember sleep lol but in sayin that i remember moaning about sleep when i was pregnant 2 lol

Me too! I just lie in bed worrying mainly lol! I hate bedtime! :(

I sleep great when OH is home at weekends....but crap when Im alone in week :roll:
Its like he protects me :oops:

yep me too... i cant even say i'm uncomfortable cos i'm not, but something just keeps me awake. I'm just continously tossing and turning and i dont now why. It's all a bit too confusing for me. :?

I do get some sleep but I'm awake every 2 hours for a wee :oops: and I'm wide awake at 5 every morning and can't get back to sleep! My main problem is trying to turn over?!? how hard is it to roll onto your other side... it takes me 10 mins!!!

My hubby is sick of it too cos when I'm awake I make sure he is too bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back