Irritable legs

lealea85

Reaction score
Does anyone else have an issue with their legs like me?
I can't seem to keep them still n it's worse when I'm in bed I'm just fidgety n irritable. It stops me from getting comfy n sleeping.

Oh yes! I remember this very well! I had it so bad when I was around 30 weeks too! My feet and legs would just get so hot and no matter what I did I could just not get comfy or sit still in one place! Try soaking your feet in warmish water (I know it sounds crazy if your feet are already burning up) but put a little salt and oil in the water and that should help you relax a little. It used to work for me, best of luck hun. x

Thank you. My legs have a mind of their own. Its driving me nuts!!!

Yes Lea Lea I get this too, it's called Restless leg syndrome! it's a real pain, when I'm sitting on the sofa in the evening, I end up sitting on my leg in the end it won't sit still!

It's actually a condition?!?!? Well I'm glad i haven't lost my marble then. I can't keep still!!!
In or out Of bed

yes its horrible sometimes it can be painful for me and i have to take paracetomol and that stops it x

Mine just seem to itch lol got some lovely stetch marks on them. x

I don't ge it as badly as you guys, but I get it in bed where I can't sit still! And if I concentrate on sitting still it makes it worse because my legs just get the urge to move lol. Hope it gets better for you lealea, xx

My leg's are the same at the moment for some reason, I go to bed and they are fine for about 5 minutes, then the funniness set's in and I cant get to sleep for ages. I have to get up again and walk about for about an hour then try again, sometime's it works, other times it doesnt!! It's so annoying x

Make a pregnancy ticker

You have just made me laugh. I went for a MW appointment today and said the same. My legs feel weird and I can't control them. I could quite happy chop them off and put them back on in the morning. It is my calfs that are driving me nuts. It isn't cramp but is driving me nuts. How long does it last?

I had that soooo bad. felt like my legs had an electric current going through them!!

Yep me too, its horrible! Like really jumpy legs all the time and so uncomfy!

Mine dont move or get any electric current feelings going through them, its very difficult to describe what it's like but it's annoying as hell, cant get to sleep with it, happens near enough everynight. I'll go to bed absolutely shattered and after 5 mins of lying in bed it starts and I have to get back up again!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

So I take it that its real common in tri 3
Gooooooosh!!!! It's jarring

I cant sleep at all n my legs r very restless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member