Sleep for England

kitty86

Reaction score
The past few days I have been really tired. I cant get passed 6pm even if I have a sleep during the day.

Yesterday I went bed at about 2pm and woke up at 5.30pm. Then when I went to bed I had a really good sleep till about 7am when Mark got up. when he went work I went back to bed and slept till 11am. I started feeling tired again at 1pm so I went for a lay down and slept till 4pm

I cant stop sleeping. Anyone else have this problem

:shock: That is A LOT of sleep..... I think i would be mentioning it to the Midwife.. just to make sure everything is ok... just a wee check..Maybe need wee vitamin boost ?. :hug:

I know i get tired, and i can't be bothered with work... :roll: but need to go anyway :x and i know we all get more tired in pregnancy.... So maybe it's normal... but for peace of mind... i'd ask about it... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I have to go for the Barts test next thursday so will see what she says then.

I am starting to get tired again now. Luckily Leah has been at her nans for the night but she is home now and if I am the same tomorro I dont know if I will manage.

Mark will have to look after her lol.

I thought tiredness and sickness subside in this tri lol.

:rotfl: It never does when you've got an active 18mth- 2year old!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: But you take full advantage of all the help you can get!!! Good luck with your Appointment :hug: lv Yvonne xx

I slept a lot during my first few weeks but now that i've entered the 2nd tri i sleep less, but still find it hard to wake up in the morning to go to work

Enjoy it while you can once you hit the last little part sleep is impossible as your so uncomfortable and heavy etc!! The heat doesn't help either. I'd love to have a decent night's sleep right now, mid-day napping is never much of a success either. Enjoy it while you can, honestly!!

I think I will check with my mw on Tuesday about the sleeping thing. I have noticed that this week, I have been a lot more tired than usual, but it seems like a different tiredness than what I was experiencing during the 1st tri. Maybe like Yvonne said we could be needing a wee vitamin boost.

Will let you know what she said. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back