No sleep!!

I thought you got prepared for sleepless nights in the third trimester, not the first!!
Damien went down at 7pm last night for the first time in a week at least, and slept till 7am. You'd think I'd be refreshed for the 12hour straight break? Well no. I couldn't get to sleep till 1am, then got up to pee at 3am and 5am, then he woke at 7am, came into bed with me for an hour then we got up. I am SO tired. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

If he goes to bed late at night, he tends to lay in late with me which is great, we get up about 10/11am, suits me great. But this 7am routine does not sit well with the fact I can't sleep.

I didn't get this with Damien I don't think, not till the third trimester :wall: :wall:

Anone else not sleeping well? Please make me feel better by telling me I'm not suffering alone :lol:

:hug: try to have a nap with him today, you'll need it and feel much better for it too :hug: enjoy honey :bored: :sleep: yvonne x

Yeah I will try but I've got to go see Carly and Miss Phoebe jeebs today as I haven't seen the for over a week (bad friend!).

I love my bed :sleep: I'm going to hibernate :lol:

I'm not sleeping brilliantly, wierd dreams and keep waking up.

As soon as I get up though I want to go straight back to bed! :D

not sleeping well either, dont think ive had a good nights sleep since got my bfp. very restless during the night and too many dreams. not alone hun :hug:

I'm the same, I feel exhausted but when I go to bed say 10pm I wake up either for a drink or for the toilet at least 4 times and lately I've been waking at 1.00am and had a wee but I keep tossing and turning and it takes me about an hour to get to sleep :roll:

Cx

I'm not sleeping well at all. With the constant need to pee in the night, constipation pains (sorry tmi), combined with weird/paranoid dreams, sleep is not my best friend at the moment. I feel almost constantly tired throughout the day but I just find it hard to even take a nap.

what causes the wierd/nasty/vivid dreams? :think: anyone know?

Our lovely friend hormones I'm afraid Emma. Great isn't it!!
Glad I'm not the only one suffering, sorry :lol:

Had a dream about spiders the other night, 3 of them, but they had hundreds of legs. There are tons already outside my house and some in my house (if I can't see it it's not there!!) and the dream freaked me out!

its really wierd coz its like they are so real. last night i dreamt i was drowing which is the second time ive dreamt that but not the same dream. i dont like it! :shock:

Awww hun :hug:

mine are normally about sex or going into labour early or when I'm too far from a hospital, but the latter is just playing on my fears. Only had a few scary ones.

I haven't slept well since i got pregnant...I had to withdraw from sleeping tablets them the morning through the night sickness kicked in...Last night was the first night since i found out i was pregnant i stayed in bed..I woke up a couple of times feeling sick but had some water and managed to get back to sleep.

I dreamt last night I was in Anne Summers buying sexy underwear.. i think it is throw back from my granny bra I am wearing right now too support my boobs :rotfl:

Im sleeping fine but im still always tired maybe im just lazy :lol:

I haven't got a problem falling asleep but if i wake in the night i can't get back asleep for about an hour and inbetween going to the toilet 2 times a night and Aimee waking me about 5 times a night thats not much sleep.

I had a dream last night about my dad killing himself! it was so horrible my boyfriend woke me up cos i was sobbing in my sleep.

Im no expert but im guessing these bad dreams are to do with your body temperature being higher than usual (like when its time of the month - except your preggs) hornmones, anxierty etc. Nothing too serious to worry about. :)

I'm having probs sleeping and it's driving me nuts too.

I'm tired all of the time but wake up in the night because my back aches or my bump feels uncomfortable or I'm all blocked up or need to blow my nose, dry throat...the lot!

I really feel for you especially with having Damien to look after, I'm just lucky that my two are quite self sufficeint now :hug:

Bad sleep here too since about 6-7 weeks.. when I'm not getting up for a pee it's my O/H moving slightly that wakes me up, and yes I too am getting the nightmares.

Im just the same hun...was asleep on my feet shopping 2day!! I hope this goes soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back