does sleeping to much give u headaches?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i get about 4 headaches a week.. this week since sunday ive only had 1 so i think they are getting less frequent? i went to bed monday night at 9, slept till 6 and i went last night at 10 and got up at 8.45 but had desturbed morning as alex woke me about 5 times when he was getting ready for work!
is anyone else the same?

I think sleeping too much can give you headaches or make you feel groggy.

:hug:

i wouldn't know i don't get to sleep too much :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh yeah it does with me if i sleep too long i get really bad headaches, havent had one for a while now, longest i can sleep is 8ish hrs love to sleep more but get headaches otherwise.

:D

I don't know about sleeping too much giving you headaches but crying all day does!!!!! :roll:

whats up? how come u bn crying all day???? :( i could have cried when i took my car for the MOT today :(.. not had a quote on the repairs but im not looking forward to it!

i think sleeping too much can cause headaches, because ive been having loads of lie ins the last few weeks because im waiting to go back to college in september.
and today ive been crying too... dont ask me why, cos i dont know!

I'm having an emotional wreck day today. I got up this morning and could barely move. I have pregnancy pelvic girdle pain and it's really bad, i've been gobbling pills all day but they're not touching it, its just a constant pain, getting me down. Then to make matters worse i stupidly decided to weigh myself - I've put on 2 stone already!!! I feel like such a fat moose!

xxxx

oh hun!

ive out on 2 stone too! and im 10 weeks less that u! try not to stress and dont go near the scales again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back