Rubbish night's sleep

michaelsmum

Reaction score
After reading the thread on not being able to sleep, I've got a good one for you! Or bad one...

My OH was out with friends last night so I went to bed around 10:30 and slept on and off until I woke up properly and looked at the clock...1am and no OH! Well, that's not like him at all, so I panicked a bit, went downstairs, no sign. Rang his mobile and thank goodness he answered and said one of his friends was really upset and he stayed to calm her down. Anyway, he got home and due to relief he was ok, not having DTD for a week (which for us is a while lol!), etc, but we ended up DTD. Then, my 8 year old had a nightmare so I had to sort him out. Got to bed to sleep around 2:30am and NO SLEEP!! I laid awake for 4 HOURS!! Ugh! I've never been that bad before. I thought about getting up, but was just so tired.

DS got me up at 8am so sorted his breakfast and got back to bed...thank goodness he can sort himself in the mornings. I just really, really hope it doens't happen tomorrow night as have work Monday!!

Taking it easy today, anyway!!

Aw that's rubbish!! Hope u get a better nights sleep tonight xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hope you sleep well tonight x

Hope you have had a chilled day and getting ready for a good nights sleep. x

Thanks everyone. I didn't do much yesterday...took my DS to the waterpark near us for a train ride and watched him play on the playground as was such a lovely day and I did manage to sleep much better last night. Still managed to almost faint on the train AGAIN this morning, though. It's hard to ask for a seat when your bump isn't obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back