Sleep Deprivation

XHopefulX

Reaction score
Hiya girls,

Just wanted to know if anybody has been having problems sleeping and staying asleep.... roughly sleeping for about 3 hours at night now then awake for a few hours before feeling tired enough to sleep but have to get up for work..... have had a few night sweats in the last couple of weeks but not to the point where I am soaking... xx

Im the same hun, im surrounded by pillows already, trying to get comfy. Is it because your not comfy or is it something else? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No hun, get comfy and can get to sleep initially it is just trying to stay asleep after waking up..... x

I dont know the answer to that one sorry hun because im normally back on pf anytime between 1am and 3am waiting to feel tired again x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had this the whole pregnancy but tbh once bubs here your be getting even less sleep lol not much consolation but you kinda just get used to it

Thanks anyway hun, will try to grin and bare it, starting to look worse for wear too lol x

Lol thanks serenity, think I will collapse by that point, and they say you sleep more??? x

im the same hun, can fall asleep but if i wake up i struggle to get back to sleep again. ive woken in cold sweats a couple of times aswell.

think its all part and parcel of the fun of pregnancy.

xxx

That is good to hear although not good for you to be going through it too, just I thought you were mean't to sleep but have had hardly any of it for the last 3-4 weeks!! Arrgghhhh x

I cant sleep, same as you, i think its coz things on my mind as much as i think they not, plus your body going threw so many changes its bout to av an effect x

I am not conscience of things on my mind as I feel pretty relaxed but must play a part as I am getting married and trying to move within the next few weeks. Time will tell then after the events x

Hopeful I thought it was just me!

I have been waking up between 3:30am and 4:30am for the past few weeks every night and am unable to get back to sleep properly - when I do it's like a light doze where I am constantly waking up again and again. Also had the waking up extremely hot.

It's killing me as I work full time!

Snap Miss, know the feeling... thank god it isn't just me then lol was thinking I was totally unique! Sorry you are going through it too x

Definitely not just you hun! I hope it passes for both our sakes soon xx

Ha! I have just noticed we also have the same due date – June 8th

Wow Miss that is great... another person I can get through this with..... have you had your scan date? Got mine but not till 29 Nov x

aww mine is 26th Nov! It was the only day they could fit in a late appointment as we wanted our son to be able to attend so needed it outside of school hours.

Wow I see you are getting married soon too - A very busy time for you! Are you all prepared? x

Certainly is Miss, moving house too over the next fortnight and during the time we are getting married.... didn't think I would get pregnant so fast with my age and having been on contraceptives for 22yrs so thought we had some time to get all this sorted first, WRONG. I am not complaining at all though x

Oh my god.....you are going to be busy! Make sure you leave all the moving to your new Hubby! So lucky catching so fast - 4 years for myself and my OH!

And you would of thought with all this going on I would be able to sleep huh lol x

lol With all this going on your should be so tired you could sleep on a clothes line to be honest! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back