Insomnia

Kim

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone else have a problem sleeping? I lie awake all night. I thought it was supposed to be when you get bigger that the sleep problems set in??

Or is it just me?!

i had that last week too! i hated it, i could get to sleep ok, but then i would wake up every hour and it would take me about 20 mins to get back to sleep.

over the past few days tho i have been so tired that i fall asleep right away and dont wake up till morning, so hopfuly it will pass with you
xx

Yes that sounds exactly the same as what I have. I fall asleep really early and dont have a problem dropping off, but then I wake up several times during the night and cant seem to get back to sleep, usually feel really sick and ill too.

Hope it passes like your has, thanks for replying.

Hi kim, I am exactly the same, I get really tired at night and fall asleep no problem then at 4.30 nearly every night I wake up and need the loo, then I am wide awake for at least an hour and cannot get back to sleep. last night when I woke up I was very nearly sick and I felt awful. :cry: I too hope that this will pass!!

I've had it too. I even had morning sickness that woke me up and it would take hours to fall back asleep. I also toss and turn. Recently, I've been sleeping at all hours of the day....so kim your not alone....

~~Kris~~

Thanks for the replies, seems we're all the same, it's awful isnt it?! I was hoping to get loads of sleep before little one came along, but no such luck!! Guess it's good practise for waking several times in the night with baby!!!

Hi Kim

Recently I've also had similar sleeping patterns - I nod off really quickly, wake once or twice to go to the loo and find it really difficult to get back to sleep afterwards. I am rarely woken by the alarm clock!

I'm going to look into yoga classes in my area as I've heard that the breathing and relaxation techniques make some people sleepy so I'm going to try that!

Hope you're well

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back