Skin Tags

charlie84

Reaction score
Can you believe i have bloody skin tags appearing on my neck :x
At the moment they are only tiny but i hope they dont get any bigger.

Anybody else getting these or is it just me?

i have a random 1 on my armpit lol but it came up at about 20 weeks hasnt grown its still tiny an hope it stays that way :roll:

I have loads of them appeared round my armpits where my bra must rub. They have started going brown too :x

If you can get a little piece of cotton round it tie it off and it should drop off in a few days.....

I had them all over my neck, under my boobs, under my arms, around my bra strap, pretty much everywhere, until about two weeks ago where I got really annoyed with them and start lopping them off with a pair of scissors... Some bled like anything, but others were ok... They were just really getting me down.

Squiglet said:
I had them all over my neck, under my boobs, under my arms, around my bra strap, pretty much everywhere, until about two weeks ago where I got really annoyed with them and start lopping them off with a pair of scissors... Some bled like anything, but others were ok... They were just really getting me down.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

are you joking???!

J-Do1979 said:
Squiglet said:

are you joking???!

No seriously... Pair of scissors dipped in iodine... cleaned the area with it.. and just a quick snip and off they come... they only hurt a tiny bit.. its nothing compared with labour :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And once they have gone, they heal in a few days without leaving a scar.... Some like the ones in my arm pit kept getting caught with my razor, so were pretty painful. Now they've gone it feels much better :)

Although apparently you're not supposed to do that... so I'm not advising it.. :) I just get mighty peed off and go drastic sometimes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
J-Do1979 said:
Squiglet said:

are you joking???!

No seriously... Pair of scissors dipped in iodine... cleaned the area with it.. and just a quick snip and off they come... they only hurt a tiny bit.. its nothing compared with labour :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And once they have gone, they heal in a few days without leaving a scar.... Some like the ones in my arm pit kept getting caught with my razor, so were pretty painful. Now they've gone it feels much better :)

Although apparently you're not supposed to do that... so I'm not advising it.. :) I just get mighty peed off and go drastic sometimes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet...

squiglet.jpg

I had no idea they were anything to do with being pg! I got 2 in my armpit around 24 weeks- one just fell off, the other is still there... may follow Dr Squig's unofficiual advice for its swift removal!

I have resorted to the scissor technique too- they don't really hurt when you chop them off and if they bleed just stick a little bit of loo roll on them....

Thanks for the advise girls but i dont know if i could cut them off :puke: They are quite small at the moment so i will wait and see if they grow any bigger. I hope not :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back