Skin tags + Irritation

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Next on my list of complaints.. Lol

Ive had irritated red patchy skin under one arm for like 3 weeks now, Ive been putting e45 on it, but that kind of stung and hasnt helped, its got worse. I was thinking eczema.. but if it stings with e45.. and e45 isnt helping.. I dont know. Ive not changed deoderant, and ive only ever used water under my arms, and when i first noticed it i hadnt shaved in a while (Ew I know lol) so it wasnt razor rash gone bad.. Ideas ?

Next one is skin tags.. ive got like 3 under the same arm.. no biggie.. except this irritted skin.. itches.. and it hurts when i catch the skin tags.. my mum told me to just pinch them off with my nails.. Um NO that would HURT. Any non painfull ways to get rid of them? I did shave one off the other day.. OUCH HOLY HELL ive never seen so much blood Lol

the soreness could be due to ingrowing hairs? my aunt had a spot under her arm and didnt know what it was, it was really painfull and turned out to be trapped hair ?

Hope you get it sorted and pain goes away asap.

god, sorry, no idea at all...perhaps try sudocream on the underarm patch? that stuff works wonders on most things!! Maybe mention to MW next time or GP about the tags, they must have a way of removing them if they are causing irritation x

Nah its not ingrown hair.. im quite prone to that in the nether regions if im lazy shaving lol so know what im looking at with those.

Will pick up some sudocream next time i can be damn bothered to goto the main shop (Oh i love corner shops!)

check your bounty pack, there is a tiny free sample in there!!!

Not in mine there wasnt. I got a crappy one. B*****ds ripped me off lol I got ANOTHER sachet of Cocoa Butter crap that im allergic to. And that was it along with bits of peper trying to sell me stuff I didnt need.

Bepanthem always works 4 me.

As 4 the skin tags,get some1 to tie a bit of cotton/fishin line around them tightly and theyl drop off on their own (saw a doc do this on tv) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back