Spots

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I am acnefied at the moment! Seriously the sides of my chin are purple with spots and I've got lots of little pimply ones on my shoulders, neck and chest. Not feeling very attractive! Anyone else feeling like a big fat pimple?

I never got the blooming skin! They lied to me!

rosie we should live near each other. we are going through the same, except i have only got the spots on my right cheek. its just a patch.

never suffered with spots as a teenager though or through my other pregnancies. i guess i am just lucky with this one!!!!

Nope not me BUT im covered in dry skin. They also lied to me too...still waiting for the 'glow'!!!

Hi

I know how you feel, since about week 10 my chin and up to my mouth on both sides has been purple and has tiny wee spots (not white heads just lumps). I usually put some make up over them to hide it but I guess I'm not helping it to get better

Lucy
32 + 6

Just put on some make up so I looked half decent for when DH came home, most of the pimples on my face have now sprouted heads that can't be covered with foundation (no matter now much you put on!).

Am officially a crusty overmade up teenager again :D Joy! Well we did get together when I was 15 so I'll just have to pretend that I am trying to revive the early days ;)

rosieroo said:
Am officially a crusty overmade up teenager again :D Joy! Well we did get together when I was 15 so I'll just have to pretend that I am trying to revive the early days ;)

LOL!!!

I always seem to suffer from things like pricky heat when we go on holiday so I should've realised I would have bad skin during pregnancy!

The doctor gave me a low dose hydrocortisone cream but it didn't seem to have an effect and so I stopped using it (anyone else's medicine cupboard double in size since becoming pregnant?!)

Lucy
32 + 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back