Dry skin

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Has anyone got any advice on good body moistureisers?
My skin latley under my arm pits breasts and my bump have become dry red in places i been using a mouisteriser after getting out of the shower. But is has not helped.
Also has anyone found there bump to feel itchy could it be to do with the stretching and expanding, or dry skin or both?
Sarah :) :)

try putting a few drops of baby oil in your bath.
also i use palmers cocoa butter cream its lovely helps my skin not itch and smells really good :)
manda xx

Im suffering with this too!

I dont think that the cold wind helps!
My face looks flaky - despite using moisturiser!

even my shoulders and legs are bad! I use Vasaline intensive and palmers cocoa butter! it does help!

My skin is really dry, i mentioned it last week at the doctors and he prescribed me some Aqueous(sp?) cream and some Paraffin wax cream for it. I'd been using Cocoa Butter but it wasn't making much difference.

i had to change my bubblebath to a more gently kind, also my girls suffer bad from dry skin and i found vaseline worked really well at night.

I've always had really bad dry skin which has gone a bit crazy with pregnancy! The best thing I have found, after trying many different (and often expensive) moisturisors, is aqueous cream. It is less than £3 for a huge tub from Boots - just ask at the pharmacy bit. Or now that our prescriptios are free, get a prescription from you doctor.
I don't find it as good on my face. The best creams I have found for there is Stay Calm day moisturisor by Virgin Vie (£17 but I tried using other things and they didn't last very long and weren't as good) and for night the hemp face protector from Body Shop.

I remember Aqueous cream i used to work at a pharmacy on a saturday id totaly forgot about it My james used it for dry skin and it worked for hime. i will try and get a hold of some
Thank everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back