size 2 nappies :) lol

leckershell

Reaction score
Yeah I know this is random but I have a pile of size 2 nappies that we can't use anymore as they're too small for ryans fat ass :) He's just gone into size 3 today as I couldn't figure out why all his nappies were leaking and I actually had him in ones that are too small :roll:

So... I think there's 13.. if anyone would like them just let me know. Saves you buying them if you're gonna need some at some point anyway.

I'll happily send them on, don't need or want anything for them as they were bought for us anyway, and rather someone get some use from them than throw perfectly good nappies away.

Sorry for the randomness of that :)

m

God.... Lucy is 6 weeks on Sunday and she is in size 3 already!! lol she's a big girl :D

ryans 13lb 5oz and theyve been leaking since he was just over 13lb. i should've taken notice of the weights on the packets :roll:

oh dear...lol i got Lucy weigh 3 weeks ago and she was 11lb 1oz... Getting her weigh again next tuesday... She has def put loads of weight on as she is on size 3 quite comfortably...lol she looks like she is 3 months already! :D

im gonna be using re-usables.. very nice offer tho :) im sure someone will snap your arm off.. you not keeping them for the next one?? ;)

p.s shell u got outy nipples now? lol

Omg my daughter is still in size two and is no where near getting to size three!

At least the hundred nappies i have will come to good use lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back