nappies

kirlykird

Reaction score
I'm getting all of my things ready for my labour bag tomorrow ... what size nappies do I need to get?

Will prob be getting pampers as I found those reliable last time and have some money off coupons :wink:

newborn hun but dont take loads they are fully stocked in hodspital and will give you all you need :hug:

no idea, but how exciting :cheer: (aren't I helpful!)

:rotfl: it sure is!!

Doing my labour bag etc tomorrow, with my 30 weeks and all of my little scares!!!

Noone is expecting little man to stay in there full term, I have a feeling he's going to hang in there just to make sure I'm still on my toes.

He's been a right little monkey last few weeks :shakehead:

i put newborn in my bag, ive got about 4 packs of newborn nappies and about 10 of 1st size :lol:

thanks ladies, it has been sooo long since I've done this!

How'd ya think I feel, been 14 for me!

The newborn pampers used to have the cut out belly button notch when she was little, only seen them on the prem baby ones this time.

how long did your pampers vouchers take to arrive...I've got some huggies newborn so i could get my bag from boots but waiting on vouchers till i get some pampers...gonna try both.

Id definately get number 1's in the Pampers hun if thats what your using, Zac now weighs 8lb 5oz and they are still biggish on him and thats the smallest size.

I took lots of nappies into hospital to be prepared, I know they will give you some if you run out but apparantly they like you to be well stocked up!

:shock: wow jaidy zac is 8lbs!! what you giving him roast dinners!! :lol: he is doing so well.

i have bought a big pack of pampers newborn, just one pack (56) then will see how big baby is til i get some more, i have put 12 in my hospital bag to take.

Alfiesmummy said:
newborn hun but dont take loads they are fully stocked in hodspital and will give you all you need :hug:

My hospital refused point blank to give out nappies.

in fact, when I took 10 day old Stanley in as an A + E case (11pm and we didn't have time to pack a bag) they COUNTED the nappies they gave us and made me REPLACE them with my own before I could go home! :shock:

I've paid taxes for 15 long years as well, peed me right off! :roll:

Minxy said:
Alfiesmummy said:

in fact, when I took 10 day old Stanley in as an A + E case (11pm and we didn't have time to pack a bag) they COUNTED the nappies they gave us and made me REPLACE them with my own before I could go home! :shock:

Thats really bad minxy!!!!! what would they off done if you didnt have any to replace them with? Would they of sunk so low as to send you a flippin bill? Now thats made me cross too!!!!! :x :x :wall:

in fact, when I took 10 day old Stanley in as an A + E case (11pm and we didn't have time to pack a bag) they COUNTED the nappies they gave us and made me REPLACE them with my own before I could go home!

I've paid taxes for 15 long years as well, peed me right off

like you don't have enough to worry about at a time like that ...I am not suprised you were mad

Minxy said:

that's disgusting!!! :shock:

Thank you for al of your help ladies, got them today :cheer:

cloud9 said:

in fact, when I took 10 day old Stanley in as an A + E case (11pm and we didn't have time to pack a bag) they COUNTED the nappies they gave us and made me REPLACE them with my own before I could go home!

I've paid taxes for 15 long years as well, peed me right off

How annoying!! Let me know what A&E in Brum it was....I'm a medical rep in Birmingham so probably call on them....I'll make sure they get no freebies from me for a while!! :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back