Sitting up?

Krystal

Reaction score
At what age did your LO sit up, my chubby monster still aint doing it, he just topples over front ways :lol:

About 6 and a half months I think :think:

Ryan was lazy at first but once he got used to it he thought it was brilliant :lol:

Caitlin was about six months and three weeks :D Paige can't do it yet :hug:

Dylan mastered it about 2 weeks ago, before that he kept toppling over to the front x

Maddison does it now and then but topples over eventually. I try sit her up each day to get her used to it :wink:

Snuggle said:
Maddison does it now and then but topples over eventually. I try sit her up each day to get her used to it :wink:

Same here

Im having problems too with it and its really getting to me as well and she doesnt want to sit in the bumbo, shes just so content with the way things are and im grrr little girl.

I sit him up everyday and sit with him, sometimes I prop cushions up around him to support him but he's so curious as to everything that is around him he soon falls trying to grab things. I think I have a lazzzzzzzzy baby just like his daddy :rotfl:

After posting on this thread, Maddison sat on her own for about 5 mins :cheer: :cheer: then she toppled over :lol:

001-6.jpg

004-3.jpg

I sometimes give her a nursing cushion in front of her so that she can still play with things and then when she gets tired her nose doesn't touch the floor. I think sometimes LOs don't like things because they can't do them - they can't breath properly when they are bent over etc.

I guess you could also use a towel or blanket rolled up.

00004-1.jpg

00003-1.jpg

:oops: :oops: don't ask why she is still in pyjamas at 4pm :oops: :oops:

:cheer: Maddison looks like a pro :)

Thats a good idea newmum :D

Great pics, she looks like she is having fun playing :hug:

Ani only just started to sit up properly on her own a couple of weeks ago. She is a very placid lil thing!
She was about seven and a half months old.

Lisa

Joseph can sit up on his own now, timed him last night and he sat there for 15 mins on his own, so I'd say officially around the 3.5/4 month mark.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I sit him up everyday and sit with him, sometimes I prop cushions up around him to support him but he's so curious as to everything that is around him he soon falls trying to grab things. I think I have a lazzzzzzzzy baby just like his daddy :rotfl:

I could have written this lol. Alex is exactly the same. Don't worry hun our lil'uns will get there in their own time :) :hug:

Glenn has just started sitting on his own but he goes forward, he does great in his doughnut though and i feel safer with him in that, has anyone else got one??

Amber has been doing it a while now prob about 5 months when she started for a few seconds...she can do it for ages now but does topple sometimes!

I spent lots of time with her sitting between my legs and in corner of the sofa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back