Sister wants to sell me a travel cot but will I really need it?

Doob

Reaction score
Hi,

My sister is trying to sell me her Mother in Laws travel cot but will I really need one straight away? She wants £50 for it but I don't know when they can be used from or if I'll be wasting my money?

Personally I wouldn't bover getting one until bubba has grown out of Moses basket as their easy to move if you have lo stay at someones.
Also amazon have them for like £30 i think x

Personally I wouldn't bother!

They are only useful if you stay away from home a lot, my sister never used hers!

Also £50 is a bit steep...

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
We have been given two travel cots so we will keep one at each grandparents house.
But I don't think its something you would need to purchase right away unless you knew you would have use for it.

xxx

I've got one, but I intend to use it as a playpen/toy storage box more than a travel cot really. Ours was 25 quid from asda, I think 50 is very steep!

Drives you mad people trying to sell you stuff doesn't it, lol... Its kind of people but all these items really add up when you're not sure if you want or need them! I always find it awkward to say no, so I've started saying 'oh thanks so much but I think the baby's other nanna/auntie/friend is already buying/lending/giving us one of those!' x

£50 is a bit steep! There are some good bargains out there on things like that. And don't think it's something you will need for a while, I'm not bothering with one personally.c

Mine was £15 brand new x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

i wouldn't bother , my mum brought hers and it stay at hers and LO has only stayed at hers once and is now two years old it may get another outing this time round but not worth spenting £50 in my opinion. xx

50 quid, dnt pay that much.. i got mine from argos to stay at my mums house for like £20 x

Thanks everyone. I talked to dh and he said no way are we paying that so I've declined, like a lot of you said I can get one cheaper elsewhere if needed.

I wouldn't pay 50 even for a.new one ive seen them a lot cheaper. I don't think I'd even pay 10 before the baby was here and I.knew I was going to use it.

i paid £15 new!. plus i think your sister (being soon to be aunty) could give it to you as a gift!

I only have one because i got it given! But i'm going to take it to the mother's, got enough stuff here without that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back