Sinusitis,help!

BinkyBunny

Reaction score
Hello there,
I am 5weeks5days today, and I am a mess. I have got very bad sinusitis. Haven’t slept at all for past 2 nights, my whole face is blocked up. I know I can’t use any chemical nose sprays. So I bought saline nasal spray and one of those bottles nose flushers. Nothing helps at all. Last night i went 5 times to boil some water and tried steaming for a bit but helpless. Any idea? Don’t wanna use paracetamol as I just don’t wanna risk the baby. Going to see a doctor but I doubt he can give me something 100% safe for the bean. Anyone sane experience? Xxx

Hello there,
I am 5weeks5days today, and I am a mess. I have got very bad sinusitis. Haven’t slept at all for past 2 nights, my whole face is blocked up. I know I can’t use any chemical nose sprays. So I bought saline nasal spray and one of those bottles nose flushers. Nothing helps at all. Last night i went 5 times to boil some water and tried steaming for a bit but helpless. Any idea? Don’t wanna use paracetamol as I just don’t wanna risk the baby. Going to see a doctor but I doubt he can give me something 100% safe for the bean. Anyone sane experience? Xxx

Paracetamol is safe in pregnancy :) it’s all overblown my maternity nots that you can take it if you need it :)

Try the vicks inhaling tubes (don’t know how they’re called) it might help a bit. Won’t unblock your nose for good but won’t harm baby either :) few drops of eucalyptus essential oil on a tissue maybe ?
Nothing will be as good as nasal spray but as’ irs not allowed ... every little helps !
Good luck :)

Paracetamol is safe in pregnancy :) it’s all overblown my maternity nots that you can take it if you need it :)

Try the vicks inhaling tubes (don’t know how they’re called) it might help a bit. Won’t unblock your nose for good but won’t harm baby either :) few drops of eucalyptus essential oil on a tissue maybe ?
Nothing will be as good as nasal spray but as’ irs not allowed ... every little helps !
Good luck :)
Okay, will try it! Thank you xx

Oh you poor thing, bet you feel bloody shocking!! I had sinusitis in both my pregnancies and had antibiotics, I also got a tooth abscess too so had them again. They are safe so if you need them take them! Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Oh you poor thing, bet you feel bloody shocking!! I had sinusitis in both my pregnancies and had antibiotics, I also got a tooth abscess too so had them again. They are safe so if you need them take them! Hope you feel better soon xxxx
Thank you so much! I am gonna see a doctor tomorrow morning as its so hard. I know all i need is Sudafed nose spray and all would be clear, able to breath. But apparently they are dangerous in first trimester:( Thank you for your support xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back