Silly question...

Snappykat

Reaction score
I've had a blocked noise for a couple of weeks and can never sleep with one and I tend to keep the rest of the house up with my snoring:blush: So as I always do am taking Vicks nasal micro spray stuff which works a treat!! I ran out last night nipped to Asda this morning to get some more and had to pick up their own brand stuff as no vicks. I just happened to look at the instructions and it says your not meant to take during pregnancy? I wondered if Vicks was the same? and why it's nose spray for goodness sake :wall2:

it may be because although a nose spray the drugs still go into the system tbh tho i dont have a clue try googling it maybe

No problem.... I don't see why it would to be honest. There are no known problems that are known of as yet from what i could understand... hence why its a medicaton branded as "check with doctor first" etc. My vitamins from Tesco for pregnant women have a "check with doctor first" advice on back and they are designed specifically for pregnant women ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back