silly question??? contractions/B&H

peach

Reaction score
my bumb is weird!!

tis all lovely and bump looking at the top, but tis all jelly at the bottom tmi i know lol but it is my 3rd lol

well when I get B&H's the top of my bump feel hard but I cant quite make out if its hard or bubs is pushing out its bum if you get me?

I get the feeling its B&H's but it looks like babys bum is sticking out?

is it B&H's or bum lol

or am i not making any sence at all :wall: :think:

I guess you have to figure out how it feels when there is no pain and compare the two.

Also, time the pains, as I have heard people on here say BH are not regular.

Do like I said in someone elses thread and try using www.contractionmaster.com to see if there is any pattern to the pains.

Good luck :)

thanks hun x
It mite be that baby has a huge bum lol just like mummy hehe :rotfl:

Hiya im on my 3rd too and i have that saggy wobbly jelly bit under my bump too although the top is all round and bump like.

wen i have BH's i can feel it tighten all over but still feels wobbly jellylike underneath.

my skin has been so stretched with all 3 pregnancies so its just my bodies way of showing "wear and tear" :rotfl:

im not fussed on my baby marks i have accepted they r there n it was weird 2 start off with havin a saggy jelly belly under my bump but its quite common hunni. :D

Hope i've been of some help as this is something im going through too at the moment. :hug:

thanks hun lol thoght it was just me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back