Silly question but.........................

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
I am having really bad trouble finding a nighty to wear for when I go into labour. They are all these skimpy things, so I figure, it's gonna get ruined anyhow, a big baggy t-shirt would be just as good?

Also, because I can't find nightys, I have PJ' - trousers and vest type thingys, they'd be ok for after? Of course, with breast feeding, I could just wear a dressing gown instead?

I packed a huge T shirt to give birth in but actually ended up using the hospital gown thingys.

For afterwards I used the PJ's s I felt safer with the pads and big pants on!!

Hope that helps

I bought these tent like nighties from primark really cheap they had buttons at top so were great for breastfeeding too and i bought a large one from peacocks too :D

i was wearing pyjamas when i was in labour but the midwife stripped me when i was in so much pain i didnt kno what was going on! (it was probably coz i was going in the birth pool tho, so ill let her off lol!)

Primark do big old hefty nighttys they are good
i usually hate nightys but i bought some ming 1

I bought a 2 pack of nightshirts ..maternity form /Asda they were £8 for 2pk one had poppers all the way down which was great for skin to skin contact after the birth.. one thing about pj s after birth is if you ended up having a c section could be uncomfortable

I bought an XXL mens navy t-shirt from tesco for about £3 and just wore that.

I used a hospital gown because i didnt want to get blood on my own but ended up completely naked anyway LOL

I wore pj's with straps on the ward

maybebaby said:
I bought an XXL mens navy t-shirt from tesco for about £3 and just wore that.

LOL - ditto!
I whipped it off straight after she was born and the midwives put it in the bin (at my request) as it cost me a couple of quid I didn't care - it was perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back