PJs for in hospital

I took a button through nightie but wasnt comfy at all, next time (!!) I would take a couple of pairs of PJ bottoms and some of those secret support vests - I wear these now at night to hold breast pads in place so I dont leak all over the place lol and they are MUCH better than a bra for sleeping and slouching around in. I found the hosp soooo hot too, you prob wont want much else but a dressing gown/robe to wander about in is def a good idea.

I got some pj's from primark, A vest and bottoms.

TBH though i hated being sat in pj's so i got dressed even though i had a room to myself. It just made me feel more human :)

Just to say that as a rule, all hospital wards are ridiculously hot! I have been working in hospitals for a long time and haven't come across one with a decent temperature control. The heat is often on in the summer, with the windows wide-opened... and the NHS complain they don't have enough money. Ha!

Tesco do Black PJ's for a fiver a pair. I took 2 pairs of these with me. They have a nice vest top which you can easily wop your bb's out for BF'ing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back