Am I being silly?

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
No, not a silly feeling at all. maybe, phsycologically (bad spelling), because you've seen everything has arrived and finished, your body is like 'well nothing much more to do', it could be something like that?

I am the opposite, had a pretty good pregnancy until my 30th week, then the pains of aching hit full blow. I haven't got my cot yet, we are waiting to move into our new apartment but thank god for my bessie mate. It's her apartment rental, she had her baby a yr and a half ago and still has the baby's room sorted, so just need to put baby clothes and such in.

I am running about, trying to find a nighty to wear in hospital but they are either PJ's or size 8, skimpy, sexy dresses. So think I will opt for a big t-shirt, whilst in labour then just wear my PJ's I have now for after. My bag isn't ready yet and time is closing in. If anything, I don;t think I am ready.

The baby will start to gain weight a lot more noticeably and quickly now, you'll find each week your bump feels and looks significantly bigger :) I started ballooning after about 32 weeks..!

You'll soon feel pregnant again when your bump gets so large you waddle down the street and people in shops start asking when you're due!

x

leckershell said:
The baby will start to gain weight a lot more noticeably and quickly now, you'll find each week your bump feels and looks significantly bigger :) I started ballooning after about 32 weeks..!

You'll soon feel pregnant again when your bump gets so large you waddle down the street and people in shops start asking when you're due!

x

It's all I get now!

I sweat if one more person places a hand on my tummy and says 'awww bless, when you due'............I'm gonna give birth then and there :lol:

It's funny that you should mention this, as I said this to Dek just yesterday. I think with me it's just that I've not had as much movement the past few days and have felt much more mobile and fit. Maybe it's just that I've got used to the bump now and it's not getting in the way as much.

That's us got everything in for baby now and I agree that it is worring about giving birth so early as I still feel he is so small. I've been reading up on people giving birth so early and I think it has made my fear worse even though they are mostly positive stories. xxx

I got like this too gem when i was preggy with imogen, but when i hit that 35 week mark it all kicked in again that i was having a baby nd going to go through labour and sleepless nights again!
It will kick in again, just enjoy not feeling so preggy hun.Its a nightmare when your bump gets so big you cany roll over in bed,let alone sleep. Even worse when the babys here and you get no sleep at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back