Silly fertility clinic

Becs

Reaction score
Get this,

I'm on cyclogest which is a progesterone suppository because my levels were too low. So I had a test yesterday to see how my levels are now I am pregnant. They phoned with the results to tell me I was 64.9. I had a massive panic as that was what they were at 7dpo and I know they are suppossed to have doubled by now, so i phoned them back and the silly moo had only read out my 7dpo result. I'm now 147.8 :cheer: :cheer:

Panic over!! Might stop temping now and relax. 8)

Thats a great result! (well, bar the confusion lol)

How long do you have to use the messy Cyclogest? - Until 12 weeks?

I ruined so many pairs of underwear with those little buggers! - Pant liners were the way forwards!

Hey Rachael,

Great to meet another pessary pusher! :lol: I am supposed to take them until I finish first try but from chatting to Squiglet who started bleeding when she came off them I am going to try to take the for 14/15 weeks.

HOw long did you take them for and did you have trouble coming off them?

And yes, panty liners all the way :rotfl:

Fantastic news Becs... Thats a huge and very positive difference. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

As you said I kept on them for couple weeks after the 12 week mark... and came off around 15 weeks... I haven't had a problem since (touch wood :pray: )..but yep... Get those panty liners out... :rotfl:

Becs said:
Hey Rachael,

Great to meet another pessary pusher! :lol: I am supposed to take them until I finish first try but from chatting to Squiglet who started bleeding when she came off them I am going to try to take the for 14/15 weeks.

HOw long did you take them for and did you have trouble coming off them?

And yes, panty liners all the way :rotfl:

I stopped them at 12 weeks with no problem, but I was on them literally as an extra measure as I didn't have low progesterone - Just a history of miscarriages.

I was advised to do them "back door" as they are supposedly less messy that way - But never liked that idea! lol

Hey Becs thats wonderful news - you should now sit back, relax and enjoy the next 9 months - looks as if this little one is here for the duration!! x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back