Had a scare!

Beckyjane

Reaction score
Hi guys, had a horrible day.

Me and my oh had an early one last night if you know what I mean, when I got up this morning there was blood! :-( not much but enough to panic me. Phoned the hospital and they have moved my scan to Monday. Really scared. I havnt bleed since and had no cramps, anyone else had this. I'm trying not to worry but it's so hard.

B x

its common to have a bleed after you know what in pregnancy x :hugs:

Was it bright red or brown? Brown is old blood. If it's stopped and there are no cramps then everything is probably fine :hug: good they've brought your scan forward tho for peace of mind xx

It might be just irritated cervix, very common after sex I think. Try not to worry ( I know its hard) and dont have sex for 4-5 days. Its good they moved your scan forward.

Thanks guys, hoping that's all it is. The doctor I spoke to was brilliant, wish I had my own ultrasound to check myself! Think Id be glued to it till the baby's born. Bring on Monday! X

Was it bright red or brown? Brown is old blood. If it's stopped and there are no cramps then everything is probably fine :hug: good they've brought your scan forward tho for peace of mind xx

Hi, it was like a dull red, no more since though, knicker watch central! X

Hi, iv had another bleed this morning, red and bit mire than yesterday. Really worried now for the worst. No cramps. Today is gonna be long. Cant stop crying... X

Called the hosp and they just saud sit tight till scan tomorrow. So scared x

Hi sweetie,

I hope you're doing a little better this afternoon. There's been many stories of ladies in this forum who have had bleeding yet their beans turn out to be fine. A close friend of mine had severe pains & bleeding recently for a week straight & waited two weeks for a scan which revealed everything was fine too . I'm sure all is well. Just avoid Google!

All the best to you lovely! X x x x

Thankyou everyone. the bleeding has stopped again, feelin ok, just trying to relax and stay away from google. I hate google. At least I only have to wait till 10:50 tomorrow. Praying lil smudge is ok!

Xx B

hi hunni sure everything is ok. glad they have moved your scan big huggs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back