6 weeks gone, what happen next? *Update*

Why did they say you're not pregnant, did their test come up negative? :think:

joannec777 said:
***I phoned my GP to confirm my pregnancy test result yesterday and they told me that I was not pregnant ,I was shocked because I know I am, so after explained to them I had already had 2 positive result from the home test they agreed to send me to the hospital for a test AGAIN. :( Meanwhile I bought another 2 tests and the results were both positive. (I knew I was right :dance: )I am really stressed out now, I don't really like waiting around now I have to wait for another week b4 I can phone them again :doh: ...... my husband is taking me out tomorrow to cheer me up, I am so glad I have him and u guys that I can turn to.

You really have to be if your home tests say you are, that is so weird :?

:hug: :clap: :dance: congratulations on your BFP....homekit tests.. not be long until the hospital say it too..... :pray:
take care lv Yvonne xx :cheer:

Was the doctors tests blood tests? I really hope you are pg and dont want to cause you to worry but if it was a blood tests that was negative then the likelyhood is you have had a missed mc, the hormone levels in your blood drop quicker then in your urine so that could still be bfp for a little while after blood levels have dropped.
On the other hand if it was just a urine test your doctor has done it may be that the tests they have used are not as sensitive as the ones you are using so it would take longer for your hcg levels to rise high enough to show up on their tests.
I hope you get your BFP from the doctors soon and can begin to relax and really enjoy your pg! Let us know how you get on! :hug:

See if they will do a blood test - I did a hpt back in April and got a positive but a week later I was spotting so went to the hospital (was on hols in America at the time) Had to make a few visits over the course of about a week anyway each time they did a urine test which was positive but one time it did come back negative so they did a blood test and it was positive dr said "hospitals often get false negatives on the urine test" I hope this helps you good luck.

My GP is closed today :( , so I will call themtomorrow for the result, just keeping my fingers cross. Thanks for all the support from everyone :) , i will post the update as soon as I find out whats going on . (I am bit emotional right now, I suppose its one of the pregnancy symptoms?!)

Hiya hun, are you still having symptoms? If you are then theres a good chance you are still pregnant. Hope the doctors have some good news for you tomorrow, let us know :hug:

Yay :cheer: Im so glad the results are back and its bfp!!!!! Glad you can relax alittle now and enjoy your pregnancy! :hug:

glad you finally got your bfp from them! how wierd that it came back negative before! relax now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back