Signs of teething?

positivity :)

Reaction score
Will is only 12 weeks today but I'm wondering if he might be teething? He keeps blowing bubbles and sucking his fist? Constant dribbling as well? Xx

Yep dribbling and sucking her fist were the first signs for Phoebe. Do his gums feel hard? I've found nelsons powders work brilliantly oh and calpol and bonjela xx

Thanks rach, I'm gonna pick some of that up. Did phoebe cry more or anything like that? Will isn't but I want to know what to expect xx

They sound like the first signs of teething rhea has been doing that for bout 6 weeks and no teeth yet. Normally get more upset as the teeth cut through xxx

Yeah Phoebe cries out in pain with it quite a bit :( but I heard some babies don't suffer with much pain from it all, you might be lucky ;)

We've gone straight from colic to teething :wall:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Jake has been teething since he was 3 months, teething like mad now but still no sign of a tooth :wall2:

Yes Holly was doing that too from about 10 weeks, even hv and nurse said it looked like she would get teeth through early! It died off though for a bit and tooth number one came through on sunday, yay. She got a rash all round her chops last week and her gum had a slight dent in and over the last week it has pushed through. She has been super lucky and hasn't suffered too bad with it so fx number 2 is the same cos it's on it's way!

Yeah Phoebe cries out in pain with it quite a bit :( but I heard some babies don't suffer with much pain from it all, you might be lucky ;)

Aww Rach I think of all us mummies close together Pheobe is making it clear she has arrived lol love her! At least Ur getting it all out the way xx

We've had this for weeks and only the top gums feel hard but I don't think he's teething, I think he's learning that he can suck his hand

Aww Rach I think of all us mummies close together Pheobe is making it clear she has arrived lol love her! At least Ur getting it all out the way xx

Oh I know either that or she's drawing it out lol. No signs of the teeth actually coming through yet :/. I'm just glad she's deciding to sleep better now :)
I hope Will doesn't suffer too much with the teething xx

Harrys doing the exact same. I was told their teeth start moving around in the gums fron around 10 weeks but could be ages before they cut thru

ellas been the same for a while, doesnt appear to be in pain with them but has recently started pulling on her ears which the hv said is a sign x

Angel showed signs then too she was chomping on her hands, drooling everywhere and her little cheeks were bright red and felt warm and she was also pulling on her ears poor thing :( she never screams out exactly but she does go off her milk and gets irritable bless her. The nelsons powders are good and bonjela teething gel is good but its only a quick fix and you can only give it to them every 3 hours. I just put some on her dummy xx.

Both Jake's cheeks were burning red all day today, poor little guy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back