Teething???

Duds

Reaction score
When does a baby normally go through teething? We have had a bad week with Aimee, she has been really grouchy and crying all day some days, she has been sucking her fist and dribbling loads for over a week & today we have noticed a little white mark on her gum which looks and feels like a tooth...?! :?

She is only 9 weeks old, is this normal ? Im really suprised but feel better that now I know whats possibly wrong

Ive seen babies at 9 months with no teeth so it wouldnt surprise me if she was getting them early. Only thing is you cant give her calpol which is a pisser.
Mines was about 4 months I think.

hi

she might be Kiara is 8 weeks and seems to be drooling lots my dad says she might be beginning to teeth.
hope you find your answer.
Katrina

Coby is teething too, hes always got his fists in his mouth, dribbling like mad!

hes got two white marks at teh bottom of his gums

Damien is teething at the mo stop-start. He has white marks on his gums and you can feel the teeth - dribble monster!! :D

Yep, Brody too....He loves chewing on the edge of his teether-blankie thing :)

Seren is aklways dribbling at the moment and puts everything in her mouth. She loves chewing on stuff at the moment

braydon has been teething for about to months all the usual signs dribbling red cheeks etc but no teeth as of yet

Ella has been dribbling loads and blowing bubbles and trying to cram her whole fist in her mouth lol but she has been really content and happy recently so i dont think she's teething, is drooling a sign of anythng else?? I heard the health visitor say it means there ready for solids because it contais an emzyme that hepls break down carbohydrates.

You can give them calpol at 2 months

Aaron has been teething since he was about 8 weeks old, they just don't want to come through! Somedays are better than others though! He's had the white marks for ages and dribbles and chews non stop! When I took him for his last set of jabs the nurse said to me those teeth are on their way he hasn't stopped chewing, that was nearly 2 months ago! :D

i'm wondering if eva might be starting. she has been under the weather all last week and is dribbling and chewing on her fist and dummy all the time. she's been really clingy too. will hafta check her gums when she wakes up!

We, and the nurse and the rest of the family think Jack is teething too!

Lots of dribbles and fists in mouth....infact everything goes in his mouth at the moment...towel, my fist, toys :lol:

I havent felt for any teeth or looked for white marks yet.

He has also found his voice, constantly making some kind of noise.

Someone gave me a tip on teething babies the other night.....

Have a bottle of whiskey by your bed. When baby gets grizzly, rub some whisky on their gums! if that doesnt work, drink the rest yourself!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back