sight of blood has scared me....

Constantstar

Reaction score
hi all

I need some advise. I went for a wee today and there was the tineest amount of red blood, hardly anything on the tissue . It seems to have gone now ive been wee a few times to check. Its scared me im only coming up to 8 weeks. I have cramps and stomach aches but had them for ages. Me and the b/f did sleep together last night and maybe we were just a bit too vigourous??!! Im really worried. Can anyone advise if this is normal. sorry to be so blunt but im worried??

Could it be a water infection? I had one at 8 weeks and they're quite common during pregancy. Doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

as long as it stopped dont panick but maybe give the jiggy jiggy a miss till your 12wks

If it's stopped hon don't worry - think it's quite common for a bit of spotting xxx

its just very slight did have some clear gloopy stuff too sorry to be so blunt!! but was hardly anything really. I didnt get any implantation bleeding either so could it be old blood working its way through?

I wouldn't worry Hun I have periods for the first three months red and loads for about an hour then stops then comes back again for a few days I have had scans and everything is ok this is my third pregnancy and I have done the same this time round, last one was real big so I'm hoping I don't get and for a forth month lol it's really normal to spot after sex as well it's just the cervix is more sensitive ect so I wouldn't worry at all if you get more or with clots and more than a tea spoon pop down to your local a and e and they will check you up x x

thank you for your kind word and advice, feel a bit better and got my booking in appoint on thurs so il def mention it to her but its scary stuff!!

OMG, had the exact same thing on sunday constantstar! Haven't attempted sex again yet, too scared! I also have my booking in on thurs, so will mention it and let's see what answers we get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back