*sigh*

LouiseB

Reaction score
Ah well.

Lovely day out, come home and guess what?

Now the cousin my age who was putting off baby making is also pregnant!

I mean ffs. She was supposed to be my benchmark... you know... "it's ok that i'm not pregnant yet because at least she isn't pregnant yet" and there she goes announcing her pregnancy.

What kills me is that i was always vocal about wanting a family and she was always vocal about waiting! It's like wearing a neon "WE ARE INFERTILE" sign on my back.

Now i am officially the last person in my whole wide world not to have a baby yet.

Honestly. I can't think of anyone.

My brother... but he's a few years younger... if he has a baby before me i swear i'm going to steal it off him and become a fugitive.

Last edited:
Don't worry hun, I'm sure your time will come when you least expect it.

I was the same when I was having the tests done as all my friends had a baby well some had more than one. I just felt left out and like I wasn't worth living for. But I found other things to keep me going. Are you looking forward to christmas with your OH. x

arr louise i know how you feel its hard is in it. youll get there and when you do it will be extra special cos you had to work so hard to get it xxxxxxxx

Oh Louise it must be really hard for you. There isn't much I can say to help you feel better but sending you massive hugs. I know you don't believe it but your time WILL come, the fact you managed to fertilise this time (and maybe more...) has showed that. Just keep focused sweetie xxx

Completely with you on this one Lou, I'm LIVID my SIL is having a 4th that my brother can't afford, and I've massively fallen out with pretty much my whole family over it.:wall2:

Fingers crossed you're BFP is around the corner and you get to wear a I've got a BFP T-shirt!:)

xx

:hug: Just sending you a big hug mrs. I'll be telling you what cupcakes I like in no time I think ;) xx

Hi Lou, I can totally relate, my cousin used to always say she didn't want kids at all, now she has a 4 month old. I know people can always change their minds, I was just taken aback when she said she was prg - she was my benchmark too! I'm now the only one out of all my female cousins not have a baby...and I'm by no means the youngest. Actually that is a lie cos I do have a cousin who is about 13! Haha, yeah thankfully she doesn't have a kid yet!! She is now my benchmark! If she gets preggers before me I will officially throw myself off a bridge! :)

Seriously though I understand how it can hurt when someone close announces their pregnancy. It's easy to say and so much harder to do but do try and focus on your own little family. And who knows you may have a little one growing inside you at this very moment!! xxxx

:hug: Aww im sorry its gotten you so down Loobs, just think though.. you could well be announcing your very own lil bambino in a few weeks :) xxxx

Ahh hun I know exactly where you are coming from - its so tough!! I was vocal about it too and hubby's brother said they were waiting so I wish I'd kept my mouth shut too.

Judging from your pic though this could be your month xx

It sucks doesnt it. My OH's 16 year old cousin has got his girlfriend pregnant, the best bit is they 'planned' it. Planned it for a council house and benefits!! Annoys the hell out of me!

Stay strong, like the other girls say, when people know how hard you have tried and the journey you have been on, your pregnancy will be all that matters :) (thats how im thinking........as well as moaning!)

xxxx

Aww that's lush! I wish I had friends like that!

Last edited:
Our Lou Lou is a big softy at heart ... Enjoy they look yummy!!

Awww that's so sweet!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

One day the diet will start...lol.

This made my day.

Lots of dust ladies :dust: xxxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love this :love: :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts