Alone

Betty7

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I'm 28 and nearly 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby, I've been with my OH for 5 years and thought we had a good relationship(we weren't ttc I was taking the pill). Since I found out I was pregnant he has been trying to pressure me into a termination which I even had booked for Wednesday, however I have now decided I can't go through with it which my OH is not happy with and is determined he wants nothing to do with me or the baby.

I hope he changes his mind I know this is unlikely as he has been so vocal I just can't beleive he is treating me this way I haven't told my family yet as I'm a bit woried about their reaction.

Any advice will be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks

firstly, welcome along to what i consider to be the part of the forum thats kept me sane

secondly have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

you do not have to go through with anything you dont want to. if your oh doesnt want anything to do with your baby and you want to keep it, then stick two fingers up at him and tell him where to go. you and baby deserve so much better :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: hey hun

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome aboard :hug: :hug: this is just the place to be and you'll find HUGE support here from everyone. Me and my OH were together 5yrs, TTC and then after I had James he decided he didnt actually want the baby so left. Without the support from the lovely ladies here I would've crumbled but with everyones help and encouragement Im enjoying being a single Mum ( even though its bloody hard work) Dont be pressured into anything by your OH. He may well come round after he gets over the shock but if not there is plenty of people on here who will stand by you :hug: :hug:

omg hun Im so sorry to read this, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

as others have said whatever you do re him, you will find support here, this is a great forum for a pick me up and a giggle when your feeling down, but support you and cry with you when you need it

as for him, stuff him, you and your baby are worth more then that, dont get me wrong when I say this, but you could terminate, and your realtionship may fall apart anyway under the strain after if its something you really dont want to do, be strong and tell him your doing this with or without him

good luck and hope to see you round the forum

xxxx

Welcome to this hormonal mad house where we all look out for each other! It is a great place to be and without the lovely ladies i would have lost my marbles ages ago (well i know there are some missing, but i still have a few ) 8)
Dont let anyone press you into anything you dont want to do. If he doesnt want to be part of your baby, he obviously doesnt want to be part of your life - you deserve someone who is willing to support you unconditionally; sure, this baby is undoubtedly inconvenient - not having planned for it, but that is life. My second was unplanned and he is the most beautiful person i know - he enriches my life constantly and i would be less as a person if i hadnt had him

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lisa

dont think i ever had my marbles to start with :lol:

how are you doing hun ?

Congratulations on ure pregnancy!! My Son's dad reacted EXACTLY the same way, but i decided that there was no way i was getting rid of my baby and stuff to my guns and ignored him, 2 weeks later he came around to the idea and was fine with it, we were together through my pregnancy but he wasnt really interested and left me 4 weeks before i had Ryan. He hasnt seen him in 6 months now, but i know that its conpletly his loss and i do just fine on my own and you will to :hug: :hug: and like everyone has said, the support on here is amazing :D

Welcome to the forum :wave:

There's a few of us single mums on here so you'll get some great advice and support. Stick to your guns hun, your OH is being unreasonable. Sometimes men can be such losers :wall:

Hope you have a lovely Christmas despite all........

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

although our situations are different, i went for a termination three times, but i couldn't do it. best desicion i ever made.
stay strong hun, and congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back