*sigh* and so it begins...

Terrie

Reaction score
One nice, sunny day and it all starts again :shakehead:

Just about to put Rhys to bed, Colin had just finished reading a storybook and then it happens :roll: and i knew it was coming... :wall2:

*BEEP BEEP..... BEEP BEEP*

Colins RNLI Lifeboat pager goes off.. :roll:

There goes my social life for the next 9 months *sigh*

we've been quite lucky i guess to have had such a long,cold winter.. the pager has only gone off 3/4 times since October. just kinda hits home again when it goes and you arent 'prepared' mentally like you are in the summer months. to be honest i thought it was a system test until Colin jumped up! the car keys werent even hung up by the door and colins shoes werent in their spot.. its funny the little things that we had forgotten to keep up during the winter. and i dont even think Colins 'emergancy' car sign is in the car (it definetly wasnt hooked into place yesterday) *sigh* i guess we better get back into those routines!

Last edited:
I guess that he is playing an amazingly important role and you are doing an amazing role in supporting that :hug:

:hug:

I've meant to ask you before - is this his job, or does he do it aswell as working?

he works full time and is on the crew...

still no sign of him..

tempted to just go to bed..

he came back, turns out it was some lads being stupid on the river *sigh*

Megga worthwhile tho mrs, I've worked alongside those boys a couple times and they are worth their weight in gold x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back