sickness, tierdness and mental....lol

MissSara

Reaction score
Ok girlies, like i said in the earlt stages i had no symptoms, well something has happend and i think i'm going mental...hahahaha. I beg for the sickness to stop, i don't want to get out of bed for longer than 2hours and i haven't eaten more than a plateful of food in 5 days.

Why did i wish for this to happen.......lol, i should have been grateful for an easy ride...lol

Oh yeah not to mention BF walking round on egg shells. Anyone else feel like they have been taken over by their lil bean?

MissSara said:
Ok girlies, like i said in the earlt stages i had no symptoms, well something has happend and i think i'm going mental...hahahaha. I beg for the sickness to stop, i don't want to get out of bed for longer than 2hours and i haven't eaten more than a plateful of food in 5 days.

Why did i wish for this to happen.......lol, i should have been grateful for an easy ride...lol

Oh yeah not to mention BF walking round on egg shells. Anyone else feel like they have been taken over by their lil bean?

Well i have no symptoms at all nothing so i will gladly take some off you just to make me feel pregnant! :wall: :wall:
I had sickness with the other 2 but with this one nothing at all :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back