Sickness already??

Amyrose

Reaction score
Well I have been on cloud 9 since my bfp yesterday thinking this pregnancy is going to be the bee knees lol
Around half an hour ago I came over with the most awful sickness. Let me just say I am in no way complaining as i know this is great for little bean but I'm quiet shocked at how fast this has come on. I am only 5 weeks tomorrow! It does make being pregnant feel more real but I honestly never thought sickness could come on so quick.

I freakin love my little bean so much already!!!!!! Xxxxx

omg i missed your BFP eeep congrats hunn :yay:

I was about 5 weeks when the sickness hit, although it's gotten worse the last couple of days. I was very violently sick (sorry tmi) on the day after af was due. I had one glass of wine and I wonder if it was my body trying to get rid of the alcohol, or just coincidence lol.

I keep trying to be positive about symptoms but it's easier said than done when feeling shockingly awful!

My sickness started at 5+2 weeks. Still feeling pretty rough even at 9 weeks, and being on anti sickness tablets! Take it as a good sign that ur bean is growing nicely :) xx

You still feeling bad hun? I remember being in hospital I was so sick on Rose and all the nurses kept saying was oh it's a sign of a healthy baby! I was not impressed lol
Right now I feel it reassuring but I'm sure I will change my mind after a few days of my head down the toilet lol x

I have my good days and bad days still even on the tablets, the last 2 days have been awful. I haven't left my house for nearly 3 weeks, I go to my sisters 2 hrs drive away just for the night and end up feeling crap. So had an extra day, but just drove home feeling a bit sicky, made it home and had a little cry in my car on the driveway, I was so releived I had made it home :) xx

Edit: I was almost hospitalised 2 weeks ago due to severe dehydration before I went on the tablets, as I was so sick I couldn't keep anything down. Lost just over a stone in a week!! Now I'm able to actually eat kiddy sized meals :) xx

Last edited:
God hun I feel for you I was in hospital for sickness it's not nice. Just mind yourself Hun and I'm here for you on a down day xxxx

I got nausea really on this time too, although it only lasted a couple of days then went away for a few weeks til I got to around 6/7 weeks, then OMG it hit really really hard and is only now starting to give me a break some days!

I hope u don't get as bad this time round Hun, last thing u need is to be in hospital again.

Maria, I am so looking forward to having more good days than bad ones! Still have a fair few weeks yet probably :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back