Sickness fading

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Woke up today not feeling so sick, now worried my symptoms are fading and it's not good news.

When did your M/S start to fade?

Hello
I feel your concern, but you musn't worry!!! Everyone is just SO different! My symptoms faded very early in my 2 previous pregnancies and I know plenty folk who hardly had any symptoms. In my current pregnancy I'm suffering BIG TIME! (just shows you how different from one to the next)
See how you go - listen to your body. You might just be one of these wonderfully lucky "mummies to be" to sail through it all!!!
Let me know how you get on.
Kindest Regards
Emilia
ps. Remember - you can see someone very quickly even just to check for baby's heartbeat. Good luck :wink:

That's reassuring, thank you :) I've been really suffering with nausea but it just didn't seem as bad today....maybe I've made it through the worst (I hope!!)

Hi Rosieroo,

My sister in law only had morning sickness for a week and half!!! where as with my first i had it from 6 weeks til 13 weeks. everyone is different. if you've had no bleeding then i wouldn't worry

Take Care

Yvonne

Spoke too soon :roll:

Nauseated, sweating and sticky today, luverly! :lol:

Hi Rosieroo!

I think that every1 Is different and It fades at different times... I would of been so happy If mine faded so soon.. Mine Is just fading now... hey!
Take advantage of this situation and be happy!
:p
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Rosieroo, mine faded at 2 weeks too, I'm 11 weeks now and get it a bit on the odd day but nothing like I had at around 6/7/8 weeks

zx

Haven't been feeling as sick again today, so hopefully I have made it through the worst......fingers crossed anyways :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back