Keep doing tests

Luckyme

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone else keep doing pregnancy tests, I began yesterday to think that my symptoms were fading so I did another test just to see and it was a very strong pink line that came up as soon as the wee hit it, so that put my mind at rest a little as I lost the previous 2, and I'm a little worried. It's just nice to see that line pop up. I'm only 5 weeks and I found out 1 week ago and it's gone so slowly, I can't wait for a scan.

I was doing the cheapie opk's until I was around 15 weeks! It's reassuring to see the 2 lines plus I'm a bit of a poas addict lol

I have done a couple now to make sure!! I know it really is dragging!! THink you can pay for an early scan or mite be able to get one on the NHS if you have a history of miscarriage. Might put your mind at ease? xxx

Yes, so glad its not just me!! I've done so many since I found out and it's not even been a week yet. I've now started hiding them as OH thinks I'm completely bonkers! :lol:

Nope not just you at all!!!

I did a digi last Monday which unexpectedly came up 2-3 weeks ( I was expecting 1-2) Then did another yesterday which flased up 3+!!!!

But still doing the cheapies every couple of days too!!

yep!!!! i spent well over £250 on test from when i got my bfp!! i only stopped doing them because i bought a doppler so i could hear the heart beat!!!
would be great if we could be scanned every week!!! just to put out minds at ease!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back