sick in the night

nmf1987

Reaction score
so last night i had what im assuming were bh when i got into bed. i am guessing that its those but before being pregnant i had some pain in my belly and had to have scans etc to see what was happening but they couldn't see anything.

anyway must of drifted off then woke up at 1.30 thinking i needed the loo.

although when i got there i threw up 4 times. felt better for doing it but hate being sick.

feel fine today. very odd and had the same thing before i was pregnant to. oh said maybe its because you are still eating reasonable sized meals. do you think it could be this. am i better eating little and often. if not any other ideas. xxxx

I'm not sure what it could be hun. Did you eat anything dodgy? They say its better to eat little and often. I just seem to be eating often :p

thats the thing i ate stuff i have eaten loads. ive been the same aswell still have a good sized meal no problems hasn't been effecting me. thats why i thought it was odd. xxx

That doesn't sound nice honey :|

Maybe it is a pre-existing problem. I still have the odd puke every now and then, but nothing like the first tri!

xx

I threw up my dinner this eve! And I'm 32 weeks.

But I've been having these disorientating nasty sicky headaches for a week and I think they have something to do with why I was sick today. I feel fine since throwing up. I look a mess because when my face strains, the bloodvessels break :(

I'd put it down to 'one of those things', as we can all still be prone to puking at any stage of pregnancy. Overdoing it, or something disagreeing with our tummy, for me the heartburn is having to be controlled with a pill every morning as I was throwing up several times a day...

If it keeps happening, speak to your doc.

I think you'd know if you've eaten too much....a couple of times I ate too much, felt really bloated and backed up then got terrible acid indigestion and threw up - nasty!! Could be something didn't agree with you....glad you feel better today anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back